The dreamer

Public forum for the writings of the members of the Order. Here you'll find background stories and other stories written by the members of the Order...

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

The dreamer

Postby Landrian on Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Landrian felt raw Naralyna had dragged secrets from him no one else knew and he had learned first hand just how good at her job she was, with a kind word here and reasuring touch there she had made him drop his barrier's and want to tell her everything, and he almost had if she hadnt of insisted what drove him to stay in the order he might have told her about how he had found his lost sister's, but to trust anyone else with that knowledge especially during these times was not a option.

"She made it sound so easy forgive yourself, remember the fallen and release the pain... yet perhaps it is just that simple" Landrian mused as he walked to the Inn and the bed he so desperatly needed.

"One preistess speaks a few kind words and you think your sins are absolved" Whispered a voice.

"No but it is a start" Landrian whispered back.

"What was i you said to her about not haveing the light without darkness, and how did she respond she laughed at you the desperate view of a fool clinging on to something that justifies his mistakes" The voice cakled.

"You are just a voice born of my greif and brought on by my own fear" Landrian shouted his voice echoing around him.

" And your heart has grown so cold over the years... yet you find yourself being burned alive by your own rage.. give into those flames..let us be one again" The voice sounded calm and inviting drawing him in and refusing to let go.

"You go about numb and hiding, you dont fufill your potential all that rage, all that blood lust wasted on a order that doesn't know how to use it, You are a live but you do not live" the voice was all around Landrian and he could feel himself slipping into its grasp.

"No i dont live... but i survive" Landrian yelled forcing himself to awaken with a jolt.

"Perhaps i will find a way to cope with these pain without the need of this but that time is not now" Landrian grumbled reaching for his flask.

something short because i found myself bored and had the urge to write :lol:
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this
Landrian
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Landrian
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Warrior

Re: The dreamer

Postby Salirien on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:31 pm

NO ONE EXPECTS THE DARNASSIAN INQUISITION! Really nice little snippet, Lando! :)

And I have so many questions! Can't wait to bother you some IC :D
"Shine your light on us, Mother, for the day has grown long, and we are lost."
Salirien
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Salirien
Class: Priestess

Postby Anhagath on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQRJyleSvhc - Naralyna, obviously.

I really liked this and I thought the metaphor of him lifting the flask up at the end, again, was quite touching!
"My favorite color is fire."
Anhagath

Character: Anhagath
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Mage

Postby Eluvere on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Naralyna meddling with other people's lives again I see! ;)

And aww Lando, every story of him appears to just become increasingly sad :(
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Postby Aariam on Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Aww, poor Lando. :D

Naralyna is clearly plotting a takeover, what with all the secrets she is learning.
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Landrian on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:14 am

Eluvere wrote:Naralyna meddling with other people's lives again I see! ;)

And aww Lando, every story of him appears to just become increasingly sad :(

I don't think i actually have it in me to write a happy story, maybe in the future i will but right now Lando is full of sad stories waiting to come out *emo music in background*
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this
Landrian
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Landrian
Class: Warrior

Return to ∞ The Ancient of Lore ∞