The Fall

Public forum for the writings of the members of the Order. Here you'll find background stories and other stories written by the members of the Order...

Moderators: Former Council, Seniors, The Council

The Fall

Postby Landrian on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:30 pm

It is so quiet out here i can see why Calandrath and Faelurian decided to come to winterspring.

Landrian paused from his streching taking a deep breath in through his nose and exhaling loudly from his mouth.

"Ahhh i could get used to this no preistess asking if i want to talk about it,No more Kiaran and no more Ashenvale and the dreams that stop me sleeping" Landrian said lowering himself to sit with his legs hanging over the rocky edge.

"Do you want to talk about it ?" Calandrath called from the bottom of the hill.

Maybe if i ignore her she will go away.

"You can't ignore me i'm not going anywhere" Calandrath called sounding irritated and getting closer.

Damn maybe if i play dead she will get bored.

"Are you seriously playing dead right now!" Calandrath sounded angry.

She must be near the top, time for plan C.

Landrian rose turning to face Calandrath the wind blowing across his exposed torso.

"So do you want to talk now ?" Calandrath huffed.

"You know i really think you should meet Preistess Nightwhisper you both nag me the exact same way" Landrian quipped.

"I am being serious Lando you have been here two days and all you do is come up here and train".

"Okay okay throw me my shirt and we will go talk...quickly before i freeze to death".

Calandrath turned to the near by tree that Landrians shirt hung from grabbing it and chucking it across the gap between them.

"No dont chuck it" Landrian called reaching for it just as the wind picked up blowing it from his fingertips and causing him to lose balance and tumble over the edge.

"Landrian"! Calandrath shouted rushing to the edge and watching as her brother fell to the floor.

Landrian had heard about people who saw their life flash before their eyes during a near death experiance his version of this was to recall the smiling faces of his sisters Calandrath and Faelurian a third face joined them in Willow with her snow white skin and crescent scar running down her cheek.

Then came his new family Naralayna with her gentle smile that she used to disarm and gain your trust,she was joined by Zwill the little druid who had toppled him during training,Aerandyr his new commander with Aariam the Keeper and head of the makeshift family.

The final two faces where those of Elu the Shan'do who smiled a warm and bright smile it was a smile he had not seen but hoped to one day earn, and finally came Tensh his closest friend and drinking buddy.

As he fell through the empty air the momentum caused him to spin and face the rapidly approaching floor.

"Finally" He whispered opening his eyes and embracing the fall.
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this
Landrian
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Landrian
Realm: Argent Dawn
Class: Warrior

Re: The Fall

Postby Kiaran on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:29 pm

But did you die? :O
Last edited by Kiaran on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiaran

Character: Kiaran
Class: Hunter

Postby Anhagath on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:12 am

HIS NEW FAMILY ;_;

Don't be dead, Landrian! I will QUESTION YOU FOREVER IN HELL. ...Heaven. Stars. Whatever. This will be your afterlife:

"But do you want to talk about it?"
"My favorite color is fire."
Anhagath

Character: Anhagath
Realm: Defias Brotherhood
Class: Mage

Postby Zwill on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:26 am

If he's dead I'm... I'm....
Then I am going to make Nara do something and we will drag him back from the dead so we can beat his butt for doing such a stupid thing!

... And I am not at all half tearing up here...
Zwill

Character: Zwill
Class: Druid

Postby Tenshylwin on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:01 am

And the twist is he's really about 10 centimetres above the ground.

Lando, buddy, pal! Don't you dare go die on us now. I'll grab the bottle, let's talk it out... with drinking!
Tenshylwin, Guardian of Cenarius - 100 Night elf Druid
Druid of the Wild
Tenshylwin

Character: Kitten
Class: Druid

Postby Landrian on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:11 am

I can neither confirm nor deny that Tensh
One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world will be better for this
Landrian
Councillor
Councillor

Character: Landrian
Class: Warrior

Postby Aariam on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:48 pm

It sounds very Wintery for The Fall-.. Sorry, I had to sneak an awful pun in there.

DON'T DIE LANDO, JESUS!
Aariam Nightborne, former Keeper of Nature's Grasp.

Site/web administrator - any questions about either can be sent to me in a PM.
Aariam
Site Admin

Character: Aariam
Class: Rogue

Postby Eluvere on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:29 pm

Finally a broken nose? :D

And Lando wants to earn Elu's best smile? Ha, not sure what to think of that ;)
Eluvere

Character: Elu
Class: Druidess

Return to ∞ The Ancient of Lore ∞